Our loveseat cushions are offered in a variety of ways. You can have a single or double cushion for the back seat and seat bottom, or mix and match. The easiest way to calculate for a double cushion is to measure the width of your entire sofa seat and divide by two. Whatever way you decide to divide your cushions, is up to you.
Follow these steps to ensure a proper fit for your custom loveseat cushions.
Do not order new cushions based on measurements of your existing or old loveseat cushions. Over time, cushions can become worn and the fabric stretched. Using these measurements will result in cushions that may not fit your furniture. Instead, measure the loveseat on which you will use the new cushions. DO NOT measure the old cushions.
- Use a firm (ie, a carpenter's) tape measure, rather than a flexible (ie, a tailor's) measuring tape for the most accurate results.
- Keep in mind that when ordering, you will need to round up or round down to the nearest 1/2 inch.
How to Measure Your Loveseat
Step 1: Dimensions
- Back Height: Measure the back height of your loveseat from bottom to top.
- Seat Depth: Measure the depth of your loveseat from front to back.
- Total Width: Measure the width of your loveseat from left to right.
Step 2: Thickness
Decide the cushion thickness you would like. Loveseat cushions are available 4-8 inches thick (in 1-inch increments). Please note that some fill types are not available in all thicknesses.
Please note if you are also ordering back cushions for your loveseat: Be sure to subtract the thickness of the seat cushions from the height of your furniture's back dimension, or the back cushions will be taller than the back support when put into position.
Is Your Loveseat Odd-Shaped?
If your loveseat is any shape other than rectangle/square, you will need to make and send a template (pattern) for your furniture. To learn how, visit How to Make a Template.
We're Here To Help!
If you have any questions, give us a call at 1-800-510-8325 or contact us. Our customer service representatives will be glad to help.